Below is a list of other organizations doing great work in the areas of rescue and restoration:
- A21 – Through 14 office locations internationally, they believe in reducing vulnerability in refugee camps, to protecting care for survivors.
- Church Abolition Network – Bringing together churches to seek justice for the oppressed and the enslaved.
- End It Movement – A coalition of the leading organizations in the world in the fight for freedom.
- Exodus Cry – An international non-profit organization committed to abolishing sex trafficking and the commercial sex industry, while assisting and empowering its victims.
- Exodus Road – fighting human trafficking by facilitating raids, rescues, and arrests with local police. They also invest in prevention and survivor care projects.
- The Hard Places Community – Working in Cambodia, Philippines, Madagascar, India, and expanding to Europe’s refugee’s to create a safe place of education and homes for children and young men who have survived human trafficking. Also creating prevention programs, skill building, and job training.
- Her Future – Partners with local agencies to build, expand & maintain shelters for rescued girls, and to support the ongoing needs of girls in shelter care: food, clothing, medical care and counseling. They give training to women and girls to help them have a future while having helping them live independently.
- Love 146 – Giving survivor care in the Philippines, US, and UK, offering prevention programs in the US and Africa, giving professional training for law enforcement and aftercare workers, and empowering people by spreading awareness about human trafficking.
- Nomi Network – Working in Cambodia and India to create economic opportunities for survivors and women at risk of human trafficking by equipping them with the leadership, entrepreneurship, and production skills to become financially independent.
- Not For Sale– Growing self-sustaining social projects and purpose-driven business to end exploitation and forced labor. These enterprises create opportunities, and return revenue to those who need it most.
- Polaris – Uses data-driven strategies to prevent and disrupt human trafficking.
- Reintegra – A counter human trafficking non-profit based in the USA that partners with the lives and dreams of survivors in Mexico City, Mexico.
- She Rescue Home – Safe home in Cambodia for rescued girls
- Walk Free – A global organization with a mission to end modern slavery in our generation by mobilizing a global activist movement, generating the highest quality research, enlisting business, and raising unprecedented levels of capital to drive change in those countries and industries bearing the greatest responsibility for modern slavery today.
- Women At Risk – Unites and educates to create circles of protection around those at risk through culturally sensitive, value-added intervention projects.
Visit our Events and Opportunities page for details on upcoming events from these partners in our area.